Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog Post # 200: Early Thanksgiving Day Parade

I think it's fitting that blog post # 200 is a parade. When I was a kid I always loved going to my town's Memorial Day parade, but as an adult if your not at a parade for a purpose (like taking photographs) they can be a little boring. This was my second Montgomery County Thanksgiving Parade which takes place two blocks from my apartment. This year the temperature was much warmer than last year!




Washington National Nyger Morgan signed a number of autographs for the kids and couple of adult fans.

What's the law about texting while driving in a parade in Montgomery County?

The always popular Santa Claus telling us that even though we haven't even finished Thanksgiving, the next big holiday is right around the corner.

Santa elf looked a little lost...









No comments: