Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rock Creek Cemetery Part 1







So it's been a rainy weekend here in DC. In between rain showers today, I decided to take a trip to my favorite cemetery, the Rock Creek Cemetery in Northwest DC. I had been there a number of times (but it had been a while) and I planned to shoot for the blog some of my favorite headstones and a famous statue by Augustus Saint Gaudens. I thought I had the cemetery to myself, until I came upon the above three deer. These city deer stared me down a couple of times, but didn't seem to mind me following them around and shooting their walk thru this very old cemetery. Tomorrow night, I will post some of the headstones & the famous "Adams Memorial" by Saint Gaudens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Only you would have a favorite cemetery. :)