Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blog Post # 300, Silver Spring Sculpture

It's hard to believe, but today's posting is my 300th.   I started this blog a little over three years ago, and I have had more than 1200 visitors from all over the world!   Thank you to my loyal family and friends for "checking in" and with the warmer weather arrival I will be posting more often! 

I driven by this sculpture many times on Sligo Creek Parkway in Silver Spring (not far from where I live).  Today I stopped and found out that the garden/sculpture is sponsored my M.A.D.D. and it is dedicated to anyone who has lost someone to due to drunk driving.   It's called "Denis Garden"





Tomorrow night, blog posting # 301 will be photographs from my trip to Brookside Gardens in Wheaton!  For sneak preview,  check out my flickr page!

No comments: