Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday

Is that's the best title I could come up with? Well I didn't want to write Masters Sunday, because all the non-golf fans will think, great just another post about golf! But seeing I blogged about the Masters Opening, I should mention that today is the final round. I will be pulling for a big Tiger comeback, however he has never made a final day comeback to win a major tournament in his career. Maybe today he will make history?

This week the Pope arrives in DC.. I am very excited, especially seeing I will be in attendance for Thursday's Mass at Nats Park. I hope to post some pictures Thursday afternoon from the Mass. I also will be attending a special Pope reception (although the Pope is not expected to attend) at the Italian Embassy Wednesday Night. Not sure I am going to be able to take pictures, but I will write about it after it happens. Pope Benedict spends three days in DC and then three days in New York City. Pope Benedict also celebrates his 81st birthday while in DC!

No comments: