Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holiday Weekend Photos

I took Columbus Day off, so I am enjoying a three day weekend here in the Washington DC area. On Saturday, I went up to Baltimore with a friend from work to root on a another friend from work who was running a half marathon. On Sunday, I spent the day up in Eastern Market in DC and visited a old cemetery (those photos I will post tomorrow).

It's not everyday you see well dressed men crossing a street with a piano. Apparently this was a music act I missed.




This is the "Emmanicaption Statue" in Lincoln Park, a few blocks from Eastern Market in Northeast DC.



This was my favorite race photo...




A really good Bluegrass Band playing Sunday afternoon next to Eastern Market.


Another race photo. My co-worker is in the middle.







No comments: