Thursday, March 13, 2008

Watch this Space....

In the next month lot of exciting things are happening in Washington D.C. which I plan to attend and blog about. The first is the opening of the new Nationals Stadium. While I am NOT a Nats fan, it is exciting when any new Stadium opens and there is a lot of excitement in DC. My favorite team (Yankees) Stadium closes this year, and new Yankee Stadium in the Bronx (across the street) opens next year (2009). Back in DC, in April the Pope visits Washington D.C. (before going to New York) and I plan on attending the public Mass on April 17th. Also in the end of March/early April the Cherry Blossoms bloom, and I am plan to go down to the Tidal Basin and take some cool (hopefully) pictures and post them! Finally, I hope to get up to Pennsylvania sometime before the April 22nd Primary to bring some color to the very close Democratic Presidential Race. So hopefully you will come back and check this space out in the weeks and months to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Gregg, nice site...now I'll be able to check out what you check out!