Thursday, March 27, 2008

Living in DC....


one of the exciting things about living in D.C. is there always seems to be something new. As i have mentioned in previous blogs.. this weekend opens the new Nats Stadium in Southeast Washington D.C. not sure when I will make it to the first game, but as sure as I do i will post pictures and my review.. Also opening very soon is the new Newseum. on Saturday, I will have a chance to sneak preview the Newseum which focuses on the news business. I will try to blog about it Saturday Night or Sunday. and then I hope (weather permitting) to make it to Cherry Blossom's (which is old but always new if you know what i mean).
by the way, in case you were wondering, i did NOT take this amazing DC skyline picture. actually got it from national geographic web site!!!

No comments: